Fluffy, Gluten, Dairy and Guilt-Free Keto Cinnamon Donuts
Who doesn’t like donuts? What if I told you it is totally possible to make moist, delicious, HEALTHY, GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE, LOW CARB DONUTS?!
Don’t believe it? Just wait and see. It doesn’t stop here either. The opportunities for Keto Friendly, healthy and delectable donuts and desserts are endless.
Oh… Did I mention its super easy? Yeah! Crazy right?
With two young boys it isn’t always easy to find a healthy dessert I can feel good about treating them to. Most are loaded with sugar, processed ingredients and other additives no one can properly pronounce. Welcome Cinnamon Donuts!
They are made with fairly basic ingredients and are ready to eat in about 30 minutes. Not to mention, the kids go CRAZY over them. I’m pretty sure I could bake them just about anything shaped like a donut and they will absolutely love it.
The next time you get a sweet tooth or have a craving for those round pillows of heaven, whip up a quick batch of these delicious, healthy donuts!
Fluffy, Gluten, Dairy and Guilt-Free Keto Cinnamon Donuts Recipe
By June 3, 2018Published:
- Yield: 12 Donuts (12 Servings)
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 14-18 mins
- Ready In: 22 mins
Who doesn’t like donuts? What if I told you it is totally possible to make moist, delicious, HEALTHY, GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE, LOW …
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Xylitol Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetener
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup Dairy Free Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/4 cup of Dairy Free Butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- While the butter is melting, combine Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Xylitol, Cinnamon and Salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend together with a wire whisk, breaking up any chunks of Almond Flour that can be seen.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine Almond Milk, Eggs, Melted Butter and Vanilla. Blend well with the same wire whisk.
- Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, stirring as you go to incorporate everything together. Keep stirring until the batter is smooth.
- Fill donut rings about halfway, leaving space for the batter to rise without spilling over the sides.
- The recipe yields 12 donuts or muffins. Bake for 14-18 minutes, depending on the oven and climate. I highly suggest starting at 14 minutes and check every minute after that.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress