Dairy Free (Vegan) Butter
There is undoubtedly no shortage of Vegan Butter Recipes available on the webiverse, the problem is, they are not suitable for every need. There are some that work well for spreading while others may be in liquid form and suitable for frying.
After months and months of trials and tribulations, I have found the solution to all your butter problems. This recipe spreads well, fries well, works excellent for baking and best of all, it tastes just like the dairy laden version. It is so similar that my husband was thoroughly convinced that I had accidentally spread dairy butter on his toast. Nope, it’s just that good.
The recipe is super simple and is ready to chill in less than 5 minutes. Simply through all of the ingredients in the blender or food processor and pour into your chosen mold or container. After 30 minutes to an hour in the refrigerator you have the most incredible dairy free, vegan butter you have ever had in your life.
The ease and flavor will make this the “go-to” recipe every time you are running low. An added bonus is the amount of money you will be saving. Each batch, which makes 4 half cup sticks and a tub of whipped butter costs less than $1 to make yourself. That is a drastic difference when compared to the tiny containers available at the grocery store that run about $5 each.
Give this recipe a try and let me know how it turned out for you. Check out the video below for extra tips and recipe variations for the blender and food processor.
On top of the savings you will also rest easy knowing exactly what you will be feeding your family. There are no hidden preservatives, chemicals or ingredients that you can’t pronounce. It’s just real food, when in the right quantities, create the most amazing dairy free butter you have ever had. So good, you won’t even believe it isn’t the real thing.
Dairy Free (Vegan) Butter Recipe
By January 11, 2019Published:
- Yield: 4 sticks & 1 tub of whipped butter
- Prep: 5 mins
Dairy free butter so creamy and delicious you won't believe it's not the real thing.
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashew Soaked Overnight & Rinsed Thoroughly
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Heaping Tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 TBS Olive Oil Avocado Oil Works Great too
- 1 Cup Refined Coconut Oil Solid in Blender, Melted in Food Processor
- Add cashews to blender or food processor and blend for a few seconds (don't let it get to cashew butter stage, just a rough chop).
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into desired mold or container with 1/2 cup in each for easy measurements when baking or cooking.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour until hard. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Butter softens well at room temperature and can be made into whipped butter after softening on the counter for about 20 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress